Beginners DSLR Photography Training Day – Sunday January 8th 2017
Photography Training Course : A Beginners Guide to DSLR Photography by Alan Hutchison ASWPP LMPA LBIPP
Date: Sunday January 8th 2017 – 10:30am to 4:30pm
The Perfect Christmas Gift for yourself or a loved one!
If you have always wanted to learn more about your Digital SLR Camera and improve your photography this photography training day is the perfect course for you. This one day beginners photography training course, led by Award-Winning Professional Photographer Alan Hutchison, will teach you everything you need to start taking control of your camera and improving your photographs.
Buying this as a gift? Drop us an email with your purchase details and we can post you a Gift Voucher.
Who is this Photography Training day for?
Perfect for a new owner of a Digital SLR or someone who has owned one for a while but wants to improve their photography.
Course Schedule – 10:30am – 4:30pm
Morning Session – Studio based – 10:30am to 1:00pm
Coffee and Registration
Learn the Fundamentals of Exposure – How to Get Your Images “Just Right”
- We’ll help you understand Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO – but we won’t confuse you with science
- We’ll explain how your camera exposes a scene, and what you need to do, to make sure it “sees” it right
Learn about that thing called “White Balance”
- You’ll all got those horrid orangy indoor photos haven’t you – well we’ll explain how to fix that
We’ll Explain All Those Camera Modes
- All those geeky Auto/Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual Modes explained
- Find out why you only really need to set it on one of those 95% of the time
We’ll Revisit Exposure
- Why your camera sometimes gets it completely wrong – and how to fix it
- When to use Exposure Compensation and why
Learn what Lens You Should Use Depending on the Subject
- How to get that lovely background blur affect in portraits
- How to ensure your landscape picture is in focus all the way from the stones in front of you to the hills on the horizon
We’ll Talk About Composition and show you the basic rules that will instantly elevate your images
Lunch (included in the price) 1pm to 2:00pm
Afternoon Session – Studio and outdoors – 2pm – 4:30pm
Practical Outdoor Shoot
- In the afternoon you will have the opportunity to put what you have learned into practice in a practical shoot outdoors (or indoors if the weather doesn’t co-operate)
How to Process and Catalogue your images on your Computer
N.B. Please note All Photography Training Bookings are final and are ONLY valid for the date booked.
Remember places are limited and we only run these courses as time permits – Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to finally get to grip with that camera and learn how to really improve your photography.
Book Now to Avoid Disappointment – £125
WARNING – This class ALWAYS sells out very early – to avoid disappointment we recommend booking your place as soon as possible.