Our Annual 48 hours Christmas Portrait Giveaway – Just 20 places available
Classic. Timeless. Elegant Portrait Photography.??FREE and in time for Christmas.
EBONY+IVORY?is our stunning flagship portrait ?product range exclusively from Alan Hutchison Photography,?and to celebrate a fabulous year at the studio, we would like to make it our Christmas Gift to You!
For the next 48 hours only we will be giving away 20 Ebony+Ivory shoots absolutely free! ?This will include the shoot in the studio, your own private viewing, and your favourite image supplied as a Stunning Framed Desk Print. ?Our Ebony+Ivory Studio shoots are normally priced at ?95. ?For 48 hours only, as as a Christmas gift to our clients we would like to give this to you FREE.
Blending classic black and white portrait photography with beautiful fine art colour images, this product range is the perfect way to capture the ones you love in a classic timeless and elegant product range that will be treasured for generations.
Limited Time Offer
- All Shoots must be scheduled some time between the 27th October and the 15th November.
- All shoots take place at our studio in Stirling
- Shoots are scheduled for one hour, and we have slots available throughout the week?between 10am and 8pm.
- Attendess will be invited back to their own private viewing at the studio – To ensure delivery of your portraits before Christmas, all viewing sessions must be completed by early December.
- As this is a FREE offer and as we do have limited availability, we do ask for a deposit of ?50 to secure your studio session – this will be fully refunded at your Viewing session.
Book Your Slot Now: FREE (?50 refundable deposit)
An EBONY+IVORY?studio session can include up to 12 members of your family and will require about 60 minutes in the studio. ?All participants in the shoot must bring along some all black clothing and some all white clothing to ensure the best results from your photoshoot.
ALL images are then carefully edited by Alan, and images presented to you are?fully retouched to Fine Art standards.